ELECTRICIAN / WELFARE VAN CONVERSION
A well-organised and equipped vehicle is essential for any electrical contractor. This is especially true when working on long-term projects or in remote locations. A recent fit-out of an electrical contractor’s vehicle includes racking, welfare facilities and even space to sleep overnight – making the work easier, more efficient and safer.
Through our free consultation service, bespoke racking was designed and 3D renders were produced and revised until we had the space configured for there requirements.
With many different elements to bring together from multiple different suppliers it was very bespoke and complex build, pulling heavily on our in house fabrication team to make everything fit exactly as it should and not look out of place.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR?
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER VAN CONVERSION INSTALLATION DETAILS
- Custom designed Sortimo GL4 racking with pull out case trays, parts storage, drop down shelf flaps and long components tray
- Fully insulated and then Sortimo lined. SOWAFLEX lining including custom cut roof panels with SOWAFLEX flooring
- Auxiliary 12V Battery fitted with DC-DC charging system, fusebox and 12V and distribution
- 4KW Diesel heater installed within work area to keep the vehicle a comfortable temperature during winter months.
- Armorgard secure storage box for storage of expensive test equipment. Fold out double bed attached to top for overnight stays.
- Installation of customer supplied inverter with consumer unit and full 240V distribution around the vehicle.
- Kitchen area with removable table, running sink, cooking hob and emergency use toilet.
- Internal LED lighting on dual switches
Armorgard secure storage box with Sortimo drawers forming the base for both the bench seat and the double bed.
Fold out double bed for overnight stays and remote working
Emergency use toilet installed for times when working remotely or staying on a job overnight.
SR BOXXES for small parts storage as well as a full length long component’s tray.
Welfare area with sink & cooking hob – Removable top to create a workbench when not in use.
Inverter installation with consumer unit, 240V distribution and sockets around the vehicle
Sortimo GL4 racking and HOPE Safe-T-Step with OEM Sensor relocation.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND SOME OF OUR OTHER PROJECTS