GROUNDS MAINTENANCE VAN CONVERSION
A facilities maintenance company was looking for a robust and high quality van conversion to roll out across their fleet of grounds maintenance vehicles.
They were looking for the vehicle to be segregated into 2 areas, a front section for storage of tools / equipment and a fully waterproofed rear area for transportation of waste.
The front section required a fuel locker, Areas to mount tools / equipment and some racking to help keep them organised. Slam Locks and handle shielding were added all round for additional protection.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR?
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE VAN CONVERSION INSTALLATION DETAILS
- 4 Shelf SYNC RACK for simple and safe tool storage
- Armorgard COSHH cupboard for storage of fuels and chemicals
- Fully lined with 12mm buffalo board floor, Poly side linings and central partition
- 3X Load rails for securing of machinery and equipment
- Internal LED Lighting wired inline with OEM lights
- 2 X rotating roof vents to reduce condensation in the vehicle
- Locks4Vans handle shields fitted all round with load area slam locks fitted on rear
- Rear section fully encapsulated and waterproofed in LINE-X
Locks4Vans handle shields and slamlocks fitted all round for additional security
Fully waterproof Line-X Encapsulation in rear compartment with 2X drain holes
Armorgard lockable fuel storage chest & load rails
Internal LED Strip lights and rotating vents
TAKE A LOOK AROUND SOME OF OUR OTHER PROJECTS