HGV TRAILER MAINTENANCE VAN CONVERSION
This HGV trailer maintenance company were looking to level up their existing fit outs as they expand their fleet.
The customer was looking for a well organised racking system capable of storing all of the technicians tools and equipment as well as all of the spare parts and components required for the engineer to complete their job.
A workbench was required along with onboard 240V power, 24 Volt auxiliary power points and a whole package of internal and external lighting.
Following a consultation, initial designs were put together and revised a number of times until they were just right. The racking was finished off in the companies signature grey / red corporate colour scheme with their company name laser cut into the racking.
HGV MAINTENANCE VAN CONVERSION
- Design & Installation of a fully customised van racking setup
- Work bench with tool storage drawers and parts cases
- laser cut end panels with brand logo and corporate colour scheme
- Roof top corner beacons with selectable flash pattern
- Side and rear work lights
- 240V 3000W Inverter with Auxiliary power system
- 2X 160A 24V Anderson connection points
- Full LEGEND Lining kit
Bespoke racking and storage with colour coded accessories
3000W 240V Pure sine wave inverter
24V Auxiliary power system with 2X Deep cycle batteries
Custom cut end panel with company branding
Side and rear external facing work lights
Rooftop corner strobes with selectable flash pattern
TAKE A LOOK AROUND SOME OF OUR OTHER PROJECTS