Mobile SMART Repair Van Conversion
A mobile smart repair company approached us looking to kit out a compact, well-organised and space efficient mobile SMART repair van conversion to add to their fleet of vehicles.
As the company works primarily around London, they wanted all their equipment in a Ford Transit Connect due to its compact size.
The smart repair van needed to be a fully self – sufficient workshop with paint mixing scheme, workbench, COSHH storage as well as being self – sufficient for power and breathing grade compressed air.
Following an initial consultation, 3D CAD mock-ups were done to visualise the most effective layout.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR?
SMART REPAIR VAN CONVERSION INSTALLATION DETAILS
- Custom designed Smart repair van layout with internal partition and wipeable interior linings.
- Work bench with stainless steel top with spray gun stands and aerosol can holders
- Large petrol generator installed with full 240v distribution to power the compressor and other spray equipment.
- Air compressor with rigid pipework distribution and breathing air grade filters
- Custom-built workbench and holders for paint mixing scheme
- Armorgard HFC2 COSHH cupboard, First aid kit, eyewash and fire extinguishers
- Rear mounted roof beacon and grill mounted strobes for roadside visibility
- Rotating roof vent and motion activated LED interior lighting
Rear section fitted with large petrol generator with 240V distribution, air compressor with fresh air breathing filters and spray enclosure storage
Bench mounted spray gun holders, Aerosol storage and paint scheme pigment racks
Armorgard HFC2 COSHH Cupboard, Eyewash and First Aid Kit
Custom designed workbench with stainless steel worktop
Rigid pipework compressed air distribution with safety couplings
Safety supplies and onboard 240V distribution
Self sufficient smart repair van with onboard compressed air and power supply.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND SOME OF OUR OTHER PROJECTS