Vehicle safety lighting compliant to REG 65 and CHAP 8
Ultra bright LED lighting for maximum visibility and roadside safety
Low power LED lighting for long run times and minimal battery drain
VEHICLE SAFETY LIGHTING
Vehicle safety lights are essential for safe working conditions at the roadside. The correct hazard beacons and warning lights keep you, your vehicle and members of the public safe both day and night and are a requirement in most industries.
We install the highest quality of lighting products which are all rigorously tested to ensure they meet the requirements for light output, weatherproofing and reliability. Ensuring they wont let you down at a critical time when they are needed most.
Remain safe and seen at the roadside or worksite
Multiple options, including discreet installations
High quality, ultra-bright LED lighting
Common Hazard LightingProducts
Ranging from 250-400mm in size and availiable in a range of different styles. Compact LED Minibars are the perfect combintion of visibility and performance.
- Bolted light bar
- Magnetic mount
- Suction mount
- Battery powered
- Slimline LED or traditional rotating style
Ranging from 500-1600+mm in length and with a huge range of different styles and features. Full length LED lightbars guaruntee you will be seen on the road.
- Range of lengths to suit application
- Multiple different mounting style
- Advanced features available including; Tail light, brake light, indicator and directional functions
- Slimline LED and traditional rotating style availiable
For vehicles with roof racks or other roof mounted equipment such as ladders. A beacon mounted to each corner of the roof allows for a full, unobstructed 360 degree spread of light.
- Can be fitted on just 2 or all 4 corners
- Unobstructed by roof mounted equipment
- Full 360 degree light coverage for maximium visibility and safety
- All units synchronize and flash together
Grill or bodywork mounted strobes can be used either on there own or in addition to roof mounted beacons. Low profile design and syncronized flash patterns make them ideal for a range of applications
- 3 – 6 LEDs available
- Synchronizable flash patterns
- Slimline design – perfect for mounting in grilles
Intergrated LED Lights
LED lights hidden away into the OEM lights of your vehicle. Perfect in addition to other hazard warning lights or on their own as an undetectable install.
- Hidden within OEM lights for subtle install
- Various options available depending on desired location
- Can also be hidden in small areas on vehicle bodywork
LOOKING FOR INTERIOR OR WORK LIGHTS?
Our range covers both the internal lighting of the load area as well as external facing LED work lights and scene lighting, allowing you to work in a brightly lit environment whatever the time of day or year.
- Interior LED Lighting
- External Scene Lights
- Work Lights
- LED light bars
- LED Driving lights